Propelo is a nationwide provider of specialist support services to the education sector. We’ve connected people, strategy and improvement for well over a decade and we’re a trusted partner to hundreds of organisations - spanning MATs, LAs, national charities and public bodies.
We offer a joined-up service, where colleagues from different disciplines work together to tackle complex issues; consultants, school leaders, recruiters, SEND specialists, behaviour professionals, curriculum experts, project managers and finance. Whatever your project is, our core team - working alongside the Propelo Associate Network - bring the additional specialist knowledge you need. We can work independently, or in collaboration with your in-house capacity. And if we don’t already know the right person for your project, we’ll help you to find them.
Our approach is personable but professional. We can deploy a tried and tested leader into your organisation to hold the fort during challenging times - or work with you to drive rapid change; help shape your strategic thinking or take on practical tasks you just don't have time to address. Whatever your issue, we've got the mix of people and experience to support.
We deliver our services throughout the UK from our offices in Brighton and York.
Why organisations partner with us:
- We’re education experts
- We’re sector led. We understand the landscape and the complexities you face - built on decades of combined experience across working in and across the MAT and LA system
- We blend knowledge and capacity; with the ability to step-in to provide practical hands-on support when needed
- We recognise the need to work with a developing brief; our pool of experts can provide support in a variety of ways, precisely targeted to your specific needs
- We work with organisations of all sizes and stages. We’re a trusted partner to the largest trusts in the country – but relish working with small and ambitious organisations and those seeking rapid improvement
- We’re parents, governors, board members and volunteers. We genuinely care about the sector we serve and the transformative power of education.